Saturday, October 31, 2009

Life Is Like a Drama


Life

As my friends and me life means just like a drama. We are the actor, actress and God is director and Earth is stage. When we see the drama by television programme or stage show that time we come on enjoing it but at the same time when it happens in real life of us then we feel that life always brings trouble that is only the difference we can found in real life and in drama. Life is such a invisible things which come slightly and slowly without any horns and beeps. So that, people we do not realize that what is happening next of us or what is coming behind of us which can not keep us glad it can destroy our dreams too.

The intention to enjoying the haapy life,

In Some Points


  • Let's have a dance party invitation for only couple.

  • We can go for long drive only you and I.

  • Let's have get together only for beautiful ladies and sexy guys.

  • What is the idea to play basketball dividing team boys and girls.

  • Come and touch my soul I may fall in love with you.

  • Let's have a movie tonight.

  • I am waiting for you since 4 hours to listen the amswer but now you reject me.

  • I Will catch your hand to cross the road you beautiful old lady women.

  • Get me out of this prision I will give you , what you need?

  • I can not do anythings, my life is become to worse oh God; I have nothing to do take me away.

  • Vote for me when i will win this election I will maxmize the facilioties and develop this place.

According to above points the only one things can be proved that to get somethings in our life we have some intention which we are acting just like in drama. so, this world is moving in camera whicvh only captures the real drama of human life.

No comments:

Post a Comment